| Home > Departments >
Population Welfare> Vision Future Plan & Goals>
Vision Future Plan & Goals
Vision Future Plan
To achieve Population stabilization by 2020 through
the expeditious completion of demographic transition
that entails decline both in fertility and mortality
- Based on the recommendation of ICPD, population
policy, MDGs and economic well being the next 05
years program strategy will be.
- Population should mainstream as planning and
- Strategic focus should be on service expansion/QOC
- Advocacy/ Social mobilization be culturally/
religiously sensitive and stress for MCH/FP.
- Capacity building/Accountability.
- Strategic focus and the implementation unit will
be the districts. The strategic plan should support
devolution/proper positioning of Population Welfare
- Joint and integrated collaborative efforts and
intervention between the public sectors.
- Public Private Partnership.
- Monitoring, Mid term Reviews and project/evaluation.
- Research operation be encouraged to make evidence
- Innovative approach will be piloted so as to
choose the best practices.
The following will be strategic outputs.
- Policy and planning improved.Administration and
- M&E system strengthened.
- Technical capacity enhanced.
- Socio cultural issues addressed.
Keeping in view the above strategies following
steps will be taken.
- Management at provincial districts and Tehsil
level will be improved, 13 more TPWOs added.
- No of service outlets will be increased, i.e RHSC-A
from 26 to 32, Mobile Service Unit from 30 to 32,
FWC from 422 to 1045 and social mobilizers from
544 to 986. social mobilizers(F) from 0 to 986.
- Non-Program Service Delivery Outlets will increase
i.e. RHSC-B type from 23 to 50, RMPs from 491 to
- Homeopaths from 286 to 586
- Public Private partnership will be encouraged
through an institutionalized manner. The outlets
of NGOs, SMCs, and CBOs will be involved.
- Monitoring and Evaluation will be strengthened
through establishment of Program Monitoring Unit.