| Home > Departments >
Staff Training Institute>
Training offered >
Since inception STI has been imparting quality training courses on a number of important modules and subjects, which mainly fall under the following two major disciplines;
- Devolution Plan/Local Govt: Ordinance.
- Planning & Development.
- Financial Management.
- Office Management & Office Procedure (Rules of Business & Secretariat Manual ).
- Administrative Laws/Rules/Policies.
- Human Resource Management
- Procurements Management
- FATA Administration
STI ALSO PLANS TO CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING NEW TRAINING COURSES IN ANNUAL TRAINING PLAN 2009-10:-
- Public procurement Laws/Rules.
- Pension Rules
- Noting, Drafting & communication skills
- Duties/Responsibilities and communication skills.
- English Shorthand Training Course (Theory & Practical)
- Budget & Accounts maintenance.
- Functions, Powers & Responsibilities & DDO’s, Purchase procedures.
- Accountability and Responsibilities in financial matters (with focus on Audit objections).
- Three days training courses in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- Office Automation
- Specialized Training Course in Internet, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS- Power Point
- Data Base
- Visual Basic Programming
- Web Page Designing
- Web Page Programming
- Practical Networking
- Linux (End User level)
- Linux ( System and Network Administration Level)